WELCOME TO B-HYVE PRO
The Hydro-Rain B-Hyve Pro Wifi Sprinkler Controller lets you monitor and control your customer’s landscapes from anywhere in the world, right from your smartphone, tablet or computer. No more driving back and forth for simple programming adjustments. Or simply set it to smart water and let mother nature determine the watering schedule.
THE B-HYVE PRO APP
B-hyve Pro gives you control over all your customer’s B-hyve controllers, all from one place. All available on the go. B-hyve Pro allows you to maintain and schedule systems without costly travel or house calls. No more driving back and forth for simple programming changes. You can add an unlimited number of controllers to your account and easily access them through your account listing or use the proximity property function in the app to find clients close to your current location. Additionally, WeatherSense® technology accesses real-time local weather and soil data to ensure that lawns and gardens get exactly the water they need.
Smart WeatherSense® receives local weather data and automatically adjusts your controller to deliver the right amount of water to your plants. It does the work – allowing you to sit back and enjoy the results
Sprinkler running on schedule
During this time, it begins to rain
Bhyve Pro detects the rain and turns off
WATER FROM ANYWHERE
The B-hyve WiFi timer allows you to control your timer from anywhere with a cell or internet connection. So whether you’re in the garage, the comfort of your bed, at work, or half way around the world, you can monitor and control your sprinklers as if you were right next to the timer.
HRC 400 & B-hyve Pro
iOS – iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 8 and higher. Android – Android version 4.3 and higher.
Smart Home Compatibility
Amazon Alexa, Google Home
8 or 16
Size and Weight
Length:3.75 Width:9.375 Height:8.625, Weight:3.7lbs,
120V AC/60Hz Input 24V AC Output 5 ft. (54 in.) Power Cord CR 2032 battery backup (included) UL 1951 Approved Primary and Secondary surge protection
WiFi: 2.4Ghz, Bluetooth 4.1
Supports Most Rain/Freeze Sensors
Master Valve/Pump Relay Support
Material: ABS Listings: ETL Listied Conforms to UL STD 195. Weatherproof Indoor/Outdoor Mount. Conduit knock outs ½”, ¾”, 1”. Mounting hardware included.
Up to two 24 VAC, 7VA Solenoid valves per station plus a pump start or master valve.
Smart Watering or Customized Programming (User Input)
Elite Water Manager Feature
ET Tuning +/- , Next watering event on screen, Access entire network of controllers at desktop or Smart App/ device, complete access programming or adjustments, “remote control” manual watering by zone or sequence of zones.
Local Codes / Restrictions Capability
Programmable SMART watering “off” days, time of day.
Custom Watering Programs
4 programs A,B,C,D 4 Start Times per Program. Zones can be assigned to any or all programs. Odd, Even, Interval 1 to 32 day programming. Manual watering. Rain delay 24 hours to 32 Days.
INTUITIVE SCHEDULING INTERFACE
- Large character liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Rubber touch buttons and intuitive “click” to advance dial
- Full custom scheduling at the controller/App for SMART watering inputs
- WiFi signal indicator Current time of day indicator
- Water droplet indicator when watering Current valve/minute in operation indicator Programming schedules input at the controller interface automatically transfer to SMART device app when connected to WiFi
- Access your controller from the app or at the controller itself, B-hyve is the only smart controller with controls on the controller.
EASY ACCESS OUTPUT WIRING TERMINALS
- Easy to use screw down wiring connectors
- Stainless-steel, secure, & corrosion resistant
- Multiple common wire connections for convenience
- Terminals for wiring both wireless and wired rain sensors for immediate on site rain delay
- Master valve and pump start terminals
- Max wire size is to 10 gauge
- B-Hyve Pro Models include either 8 or 16 valve terminals
- Real time, live information from anywhere
- Digital Wifi variable strength indicator
- 2.4 Ghz band wifi for long range coverage
HEAVY – DUTY SECURE CONTROLLER ENCLOSURE
- UL™/ETL approved enclosure
- Indoor or outdoor weatherproof cabinet
- Locking cabinet CH751 key/lock included
- Removable hinge door½”, ¾”, 1” conduit knockouts
- Wall mount screws and hardware provided.
PUMP AND RAIN/FREEZE SENSOR COMPATIBLE
- Where water pressure is low and a pump is required the B-hyve Pro is set up with pump start terminal.
- If master valves are common in your area the pump start port can be used as a master valve terminal.
- Wired and wireless rain sensor terminals are for use with sensors in areas where micro climates cause flash rainstorms and you want to ensure the water is off when its raining
Know when your controller has watered and for how long, with detailed zone reports.
REAL TIME MONITORING
Monitor each controller's progress as it happens. The B-hyve Pro app gives all the details for what's happening in real time, and what's scheduled.
Monitor and control all your customer's controllers from anywhere in the world.
SMART & MANUAL SCHEDULING
Use Smart watering, Manual or a combination of both. You can tell the app when you can and cannot water, and smart watering takes care of the rest.
FORWARD LOOKING CALENDAR
Look ahead to see what the controller's smart watering has planned. Turn back the calendar to see what's happened.
Bluetooth Version 4.1
DETAILED ZONE INFORMATION
Enter specific zone details, like shade, slope, head type and catch cup readings.