How do I wire my Master Valve or Pump to my controller?

Many systems will have a master valve or a pump that needs to be turned on to allow the water to get to your valves. You should have two wires coming off of this valve/relay. One wire will go to the terminal labeled Pump or P/MV, and the other wire will go into the common (C) terminal.

Note: Any time the controller is turned on, whatever is wired to this terminal will run alongside any of your valves. This terminal is intended for Master Valves or Pump Relays only.

If you are using a valve setup that uses an Indexing Valve, then please click here for help with that specific setup.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.