The HRX 075 is preset for 180-degree operation. The pattern can be adjusted for operation between 40 and 360 degrees.
- Turn the top of the head all the way to the left until it stops and then all the way to the right. The top of the head must be in this position to make adjustments.
- Insert the plastic end of the adjustment wrench into the pattern adjustment hole (circle with plus and minus signs on either side).
- Turn clockwise to increase rotation; counterclockwise to decrease rotation. Each full turn increases/decreases rotation by 90˚
Aligning the right (fixed) side of the arc #
NOTE: it is not required to fully excavate the rotor to adjust the right side of the arc.
Option 1 #
- With the water off, turn the turret all the way to the left and then all the way to the right. This completes the rotation cycle without damaging the internal gears.
- Make a note of where the right stop is located.
- Unscrew the cap and remove the internal assembly.
- Turn the internal assembly so the right stop is in the location you want.
- Lower the internal assembly back into the body and tighten the cap.
Option 2 #
This option may require the removal of soil around the sprinkler.
- Grip the sprinkler body and turn the entire rotor to the desired position.
WARNING: This option may result in water leakage.