These Hydro-Rain manifolds give you even more precision in a small, durable package. The manifold is screwed on to any 1/2 inch riser and contains either 4 or 8 individual outlets for 1/4 inch tubing.
Each outlet can provide an adjustable flow between 0 to 25 gallons per hour. Adjustable Flow Manifolds allow you to tailor the watering of different types of plants and using different methods of drip irrigation on the same manifold. Adjustments to the Adjustable Flow Manifolds can be made with a flat head screwdriver or even a small coin. Each outlet contains a secure screw on cap, so you can close off any ports not in use without wasting water.
How It’s Made
The Hydro-Rain line of micro-irrigation manifolds are made from high strength, UV resistant plastic. They are also resistant to the tough environment of any commercial landscape. The removable filter can be cleaned in seconds, cutting maintenance time to almost nothing.
Why Drip Irrigation?
Drip irrigation is all about accuracy, placing the water directly where it’s needed while also saving you time and money. Stop watering weeds, stop watering areas or plants that don’t need moisture, and most importantly, stop wasting money.
Control Each Drip Line
In addition to the flexible watering from the adjustable flow manifolds, they house a pressure regulator within. The Pressure regulator is capable of handling pressures from 10-100 psi, so you don’t need to worry about reducing pressure before the manifold.
The Palm-sized manifolds are small enough to be discreetly hidden within your landscape and the lines of ¼ inch tubing can be pulled in any direction with the pivoting output arms.
They are ideal for effectively watering everything from shrubs, flowerbeds, groundcover, potted plants, trees, or other small bushes.
Features and Benefits
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW: Individually control the water flow to each port for precise output
- VERSATILE: 1, 2, 4, or 8 1/4 inch barbed ports with threaded caps to close ports not in use. Elbows rotate 360 degrees for easier line placement
- PREVENTS CLOGS: Easy-to-remove filter reduces debris from clogging ports
- EASY ATTACHMENT: Connects to a 1/2 inch threaded riser
- CONSERVE WATER: Use less water by converting shrub head watering to a drip irrigation system
- DURABLE: UV resistant materials provide years of service in commercial landscapes