Hydro-Rain point source pressure compensating maintainable drippers apply water slowly and directly at the plant to ensure every drop is put to efficient use. They are available in three flows of 0.5, 1.0, or 2.0 GPH. This range of flow rates offers you the flexibility to give individual plants, shrubs, and trees the right amount of water from a single or multiple point source drippers. They are also color-coded for fast flow identification and feature coined edges for easy gripping during installation.
Features and Benefits
- Self-piercing barb on pressure compensating emitters
- UV and chemical resistant
- Insect baffle to deter insect entry
- Removable cap for inspection and cleaning
- Designed for vineyards, orchards, row crops, and landscape
- Three color coded and stamped flow rates: 1/2 GPH (red), 1 GPH (Black) & 2 GPH (Green).
- Large clog resistant turbulent flow path.