Tackle serious digging jobs with the STANLEY® FATMAX® Fiberglass Handle Trenching Shovel. This shovel is ideal for digging deeper, thinner holes through hard-packed soil. The carbon steel features a tri-point blade and will hold up against demanding jobs. This shovel may be heavy-duty, but it’s been engineered to reduce strain on the upper body. The vibration reduction handle, TPR layer, and ControlGrip® help reduce fatigue on those tough, tiring jobs.
- Durable heat-treated steel head for heavy-duty jobs
- A long, thin tri-point blade easily penetrates hard-packed soil and clay
- Vibration reduction fiberglass handle with a reinforced inner core for durability
- Xtreme Step® helps penetrate stubborn soil with ease
- ControlGrip® provides maximum comfort and control for hands of all sizes
- Extra nonslip textured grip for superior leverage