The STANLEY® Trenching Shovel is a helpful tool ideal for more delicate or precise work, such as digging and shaping narrow trenches and transplanting trees and shrubs. This quality shovel features a naturally strong ash wood handle and a nonslip grip. The head is constructed from forged steel, for superior blade strength. The Trenching Shovel is standard when it comes to your work outdoors.
- The forged steel head is extra strong and long-lasting
- Long and narrow for more precise digging and shaping
- Powder-coated in rust-resistant paint
- Fiberglass handle won’t crack, rot, or splinter
- Handle features nonslip grip