The High Station Count (HSC) commercial irrigation controller brings a range of connectivity to B-hyve, the #1 irrigation platform in the world. The HSC provides WeatherSense programming with remote monitoring and control for projects large and small.
The HSC and B-hyve can provide water managers with total control over programming whether they want fully automatic daily adjustments with WeatherSense programming, traditional programming, or somewhere in between. The HSC can control up to 48 stations and power two stations simultaneously. The convenient modular design allows for station expansion in 8-station increments.
HSC Features and Benefits
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth, and Ethernet for easy connectivity
- Optional cellular module (sold separately) allows for remote operation when a local area network is not available
- The large full-color display provides vital information at the device
- Two Master valve/pump circuits ensure you have the hydraulic control you need.
- Non-Volatile memory stores programming for watering after a power outage
- Manual watering by program or station, so you only water the areas you want
- Master valve/pump on/off by station for greater control over watering
B-hyve Features and Benefits
- WeatherSense programming can issue daily programming adjustments, which can provide up to 30% in water savings
- Built-in irrigation audit allows for faster system audits and improved water savings
- Delay Watering up to 32 days, perfect for large events or big storms
- Seasonally adjust irrigation by program with “Watering Budget” to optimize irrigation without altering the original program.