We build them with durable glass-filled nylon and a fabric-reinforced diaphragm to ensure toughness and reliable, long-lasting performance. The diaphragm spring and bonnet studs and screws are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and the flow-control stem is made of solid, heavy-duty brass. The self-flushing grit screen filters out sand and debris, and the slow-closing diaphragm reduces risk of water hammer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fiber Reinforced Body—Delivers superior robustness under extreme conditions.
- Solid Brass and Stainless Steel Internals— Ensures corrosion resistance.
- Slow-Closing Reinforced Diaphragm—Protects against water hammer.
- Pilot Hole Filter Screen—Reduces risk of clogging.
- Stainless Steel Studs—Prevent possible damage due to over tightening and corrosion.
- Manual Internal Bleed—Enables convenient, water-efficient manual operation.
- Manual External Bleed—Enables fast seasonal startup and shutdown.
- Low and High Flow—Satisfies a wide range of flow conditions and application requirements.
- Flow Control Stem—Provides ability to adjust flow over a wide range.
- One-Piece Solenoid Design—Secures plunger in solenoid body.
- Model Versatility—Covers 1″, 1½” and 2″ applications.
- Interchangeable—Fully compatible with industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve