Features & Benefits
HRC 400 Hardware
- Four programs A, B, C, D, and smart offer multi-use and flexible watering schedules by days of the week, even or odd days, or at intervals of 1 to 32 days.
- Program data is safely stored in non-volatile memory. Power out? No worries! All programming information is stored in non-volatile memory when the power returns.
- Manual advance with a one-button allows quick selection and advances during manual watering.
- The outdoor UL® rate cabinet is weathertight and locking for safety, security, and peace of mind.
- Three-year warranty. Hydro-Rain® warrants that its product will be free from defects for a minimum of three years from the date of purchase.
- Fast to program with interactive, multi-input dial and a large LCD to make programming quick and easy.
- Fast to install with the factory-installed plug-and-go power cord means no in-field transformer wiring is required. Knock-outs provided for ½ inch, ¾ inch, and 1-inch conduit.
- A hinged door panel allows quick and easy access to valve wiring.
- Acts as a B-hyve gateway, the HRC 400 is also a gateway device for other products in the B-hyve eco-system.
- 24 Volt-out terminals make installing a wireless rain sensor receiver quick and convenient.
- Colored wire terminals are angled and tool-less for faster installation and troubleshooting
- Multi-site management is ready to control multiple devices from the mobile app or pro dashboard.
- Irrigation audit app integration with B-hyve pro cloud connectivity. Our IA award-winning audit app provides instant results for your review or for use with WeatherSense automatic scheduled programming.
- Remote control in the B-hyve Pro app allows you to control the device from your smart device for faster setup and maintenance.
- Smart watering options include slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET, and live weather feeds based on site conditions.
- Watering budgeting matches seasonal watering requirements by increasing or decreasing the duration of the stations in any of the two programs from 10%~200% of the base schedule.
- Rain delay with WeatherSense technology allows manual or automatic rain delay of 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Cycle and soak watering prevents run-off and provides optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes, and plants.
- Four start times per program gives you the flexibility to manage schedules for varying plant requirements and soil types.