Outdoor Rated Connected Controllers
Adding to our legacy of top-of-line controllers, comes the most intuitive, feature-rich timer to date. The Hydro-Rain HRC 400 Smart Irrigation Controller, powered by B-hyve, combines the easiest-to-program controller on the market with the remote capabilities of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
|Dimensions||3.625 × 9.25 × 8.625 in|
|Station output (24 VAC)||
|P/MV output (24 VAC)||
1 A Holding, 8 A inrush
FCC, CSA, CE, WaterSense
|Pump Start Relay||
Days of week, watering intervals, odd/even days, Smart
|B-hyve Connected Device||
Features and Benefits
- Four Programs—Programs A, B, C, and D offer multi-use and flexible watering schedules by days of the week, even or odd days, or at intervals of 1 to 32 days.
- 4 Start Times Per Program—Flexibility to manage schedules for variable plant requirements and soil types.
- Program Data Safely Stored—Power out? No worries! All programming information is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Manual Advance—One-button station affords convenience of quick select and advance during manual watering.
- Indoor/Outdoor UL® Cabinet—Weather tight and locking for safety, security and peace of mind.
- Three Year Unconditional Parts Warranty—Hydro- Rain® warrants that its product will be free from defects for a minimum of three years from the date of purchase.
- Fast to Program—Interactive, multi input dial and oversized LCD display make programming quick and easy.
- Fast to Install—Factory-installed plug-and-go power cord means no in-field transformer wiring is required. Knock-outs provided for ½, ¾ and 1” conduit.
- Hinged Panel—Door allows quick and easy access to valve wiring.
- Multi-Site Management—Control multiple devices from one mobile app.
- Irrigation Audit App Integration—Integrates over the cloud with our IA award-winning audit app for automatic schedule programming.
- Remote Control—The app provides the ability to remotely control the timer from a smart device for setup and maintenance.
- B-hyve Gateway —The HRC 400 is also a gateway device for other products in the B-hyve eco-system.
- Smart Watering Options—Based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET and live weather feeds.
- Watering Budgeting—Match seasonal watering requirements by increasing or decreasing the durations of the stations in any of the two programs from 10%~200% of base schedule.
- Rain Delay—Rain sensor bypass technology allows manual or automatic rain delay of 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- 24 Volt Out Rain Sensor Terminals—Make installation of a wireless rain sensor receiver quick and convenient.
- Cycle and Soak Watering—Prevents run-off and provides optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes, and plants.
- Station Timing: From 1–240 minutes.
- Automatic Starts: Up to 12 start times per day.
- Programming Schedule: Days of week, watering intervals and odd/even days.
- Rain Delay: Setting for 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Water Budgeting: Adjusts for seasonal watering demands (10% to 200% in 10% increments).
- Transformer Output: 24VAC/26VAC, 1 Amp.
- Battery Backup: 3V lithium (program saved in non-volatile memory).
- UL/CL: Approved.
- Wire Terminals: Tool-less, color-coded and angled for easy wiring.
- Protection: Built-in fault and surge protection Pump Start Terminal.