- Four Programs—Programs “A,” “B”, “C”, and “D” offer multi-use and flexible watering schedules by days of the week, even or odd days, or at intervals of 1 to 32 days.
- 4 Start Times Per Program—Flexibility to manage schedules for varying plant requirements and soil types.
- Program Data Safely Stored—Power out? No worries! All programming information is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Manual Advance—One-button station affords the convenience of quick selection and advances during manual watering.
- Three-Year Unconditional Parts Warranty—Hydro- Rain® warrants that its product will be free from defects for a minimum of three years from the date of purchase.
- Multi-Site Management—Control multiple devices from one mobile app.
- Irrigation Audit App Integration—Integrates over the cloud with our IA award-winning audit app for automatic schedule programming.
- Remote Control—The app can remotely control the timer from a smart device for setup and maintenance.
- Smart Watering Options—Based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET, and live weather feeds.
- Watering Budgeting—Match seasonal watering requirements by increasing or decreasing the durations of the stations in any of the two programs from 10%~200% of the base schedule.
- Rain Delay—Rain sensor bypass technology allows manual or automatic rain delay of 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Cycle and Soak Watering—Prevents run-off and provides optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes, and plants.
Indoor Connected Controllers
Adding to our legacy of top-of-line controllers comes the Hydro-Rain HRC 410 Smart Irrigation Controller, powered by B-hyve.
SKU: HRC-410-WF-8 Category: Connected AC powered Tags: B-hyve Pro, Connected, Controller, Smart, Wi-Fi
Users can control the timer with the Android or iOS app, from their computer, or at the controller. A perfect controller for new installations! With its clean, slim look, it blends perfectly into smart homes.
The HRC 410 Smart Irrigation controller is available in 8 stations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|Dimensions||3.5625 × 7 × 8.75 in|
|Station output (24 VAC)||
|P/MV output (24 VAC)||
0.5 A Holding, 1.2 A inrush
FCC, CSA, CE, WaterSense
|Pump Start Relay||
Days of week, watering intervals, odd/even days, Smart
|B-hyve Connected Device||
Size 0 Terminals angled for easy wiring