Never before has a product been designed to stand up in a rugged environment and be easy to use. HRC 990 plug-in controller allows you the luxury of removing the controller from its water-tight housing for convenient fingertip, out-of-the-valve-box programming. Installation is fast and easy, just plug and go. Add up to four valves, moisture sensor, rain/freeze sensor, and solar power module, all without using tools and without the hassle.
BUILT FOR SPEED ADVANTAGES
- Unique Water-Tight Plug-In System—Requires no splices or wire connectors.
- Universal Design—For use with multiple brands of valves, including Hydro-Rain® HRB, HRJ, Rain Bird® PEB, PESB, DV, Irritrol 205 Series, and more (adapters sold separately).
- Dial Programming—Similiar programming logic as the HRC 100 and HRC 400
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Battery-powered—Wire-free installation provides convenience and speed (3 AA batteries included).
- Two Independent Programs (A and B)— Programming flexibility was previously only available in larger AC system controllers.
- Modular—Base unit HRC 990 accepts up to 4 DC solenoid modules. One solenoid is included with the base unit, and additional solenoids are sold separately.
- Submersible—Functions properly submersed up to 3′.
- Moisture Sensor Ready—Let the water content in the soil determine watering schedules with the Moisture Module (HRC 990 MS MD sold separately).
- Solar Power Ready—Go battery-free by harnessing power from the sun with the solar power module (HRC 990 SP MD sold separately).
- High Environment Tolerance—Operates effectively from +32°F to 167°F (0°C to +75°C). Do not leave the controller immersed in water at freezing temperatures.
BUILT FOR GREEN ADVANTAGES
- Rain Delay—Postpones regular watering schedule for 24, 48, 72 hours and resumes automatic watering when the set time has passed.
- Seasonal Adjustment—Adjust the water budget to seasonally adjust irrigation up or down without modifying the programs (10% to 200%).
- Sensor ready—Use sensors to enhance the water-saving ability of the HRC 990