Never before has there been a product that is designed to stand up to such a rugged environment and yet be so easy to use. HRC 990’s plug-in controller programming pod allows you the luxury of removing the pod from its water tight housing for the convenience of finger tip, out-of-the-valve-box programming. Installation is fast and easy—just plug and go. Add up to four valves, moisture sensor, rain/freeze sensor, and/or solar power module, all without the use of tools and without the hassle.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Unique Water Tight Plug-in System—Requires no splices or wire connectors.
- Battery Powered—Wire-free installation provides convenience and speed (3 AA batteries included).
- Two Independent Programs (A and B)— Programming flexibility previously only available in larger AC system controllers.
- Modular—Base unit HRC 990 accepts up to 4 DC solenoid modules. One solenoid is included with base unit, additional solenoids sold separately.
- Universal Design—For use with multiple brands of valves including: Hydro-Rain® HRB, HRJ, Rain Bird® PEB, PESB, DV, Irritrol 205 Series, and more (adapters sold separately).
- Water Budgeting—Saves water by adjusting the watering durations (10% to 200%).
- Rain Delay—Postpones regular watering schedule for 24, 48, 72 hours and resumes automatic watering when set time has passed.
- Submersible—Functions properly submersed up to 3′.
- Moisture Sensor Ready—Let the water content in the soil determine watering schedules with the Moisture Module (HRC 990 MS MD sold separately).
- Solar Power Ready—Go battery-free by harnessing power from the sun with the solar power module (HRC 990 SP MD sold separately).
- High Environment Tolerance—Operates effectively from +32°F to 167°F (0°C to +75°C). Do not leave immersed in water at freezing temperatures.