Our Hydro-Rain® time trials show that even a fast contractor spends over 13 minutes to build the valve nest out of PVC. Hydro-Rain’s HRM 100 manifold takes less than half that time. During the course of a year, a typical medium-size contractor will waste over 65 hours of time – more than a week and a half of productive labor – going with the “fast and cheap method.” It’s one of those cases where what looks like a savings, actually ends up costing you.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No Cutting, Priming, Gluing or Waiting— Standardized and ready to go when you are.
- No Guesswork and No Rework—Takes the estimation out of the installation process and eliminates
- Fewer Callback and Faster Service—Built to high industry specifications so you can be sure you’re getting watertight seals the first time and every time—which means fewer callbacks and faster service—it’s never been easier.
- No Primers or Glues—All connections are buttress thread swivel and Mipt, eliminating the need for any toxic chemicals.
- Blu-Lock® Compatibility—Factory-installed Blu-Lock® adapters allow you to go straight out of valves to headers and laterals with environmentally-friendly Blu-Lock® pipe.
- Drip Zone Compatibility—The HRM 100 can handle up to four HRZ 100 drip control zones in a standard rectangular valve box, minimizing material waste.
- O-Ring Shape and Volume—Allows more torque and compression to satisfy a wider variety of angles. Over 4X the size of the leading competitor.
- Sealing Surface—Has twice the surface area at critical connections between fittings and manifold.
- Buttress Threads—Provide exceptionally high axial thrust so you can crank them hard and they have extremely low friction properties so that you can hand tighten the fittings fast and effortlessly.
- High Deflection Temperature—Withstands pressure of 350 PSI and ambient temperature of 120°F.
- Patent Pending Swivel—Eliminates the need for primer and glue, and serves as the tool for threading the adapter into the valve.
- True 1″ I.D. and Ultra Smooth Core—Maximizes flow and minimizes friction loss.
- Three-Year Warranty—Hydro-Rain ensures full quality performance for the warranty period or we’ll replace it.