Providing accurate readouts of both residential and commercial irrigation systems, and allowing you to make suggestions for upgrades and changes. First, durable, UV-resistant plastic catch cups with easy-to-read markings bring speed and accuracy to the job site. Perfect for testing individual irrigation zone uniformity. Next, B-hyve Pro or the Irrigation Audit website lets you quickly record the data while on the job. The B-hyve Pro app gives fast, free and accurate results of the irrigation audit, allowing you to program the customer’s controller on the spot for maximum water efficiency. If you or your customers do not have a B-hyve connected controller, you can enter the results at http://irrigationaudit.hydrorain.com/ for a printable irrigation schedule by station!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fast Deployment and Takedown—Installed and gathered quickly so you can get on to the next job.
- Easy Readouts—Clear, injection-molded plastic catch cups give easy readouts of each cup.
- Durable Plastic—UV protected plastic cups and stakes make for long-lasting catch cups that will withstand the pressures of professional use.
- Expandability—Catch cups come in packs of twelve but can easily be expanded to provide more accuracy.
- Companion App—B-hyve Pro gives readouts on the go. Works with all major mobile devices and tablets.
- Accurately calculates distribution uniformity based on measurements from catch cups.
- International database of evapotranspiration data, making this App a global water conservation resource.
- Controls for each day of the week and accounts for odd and even days. Can be tailored for large commercial projects, small residential jobs and everything in-between.
- Provides ideal scheduling suggestions for controller, indicating number of start times, delay between start times and run time. Also gives indications of how frequently watering should occur based on month.
- Allows for printing and emailing of results for customer convenience and for your records. Printed version provides detailed instructions along with quick reference.
- Readouts based on number of stations, soil type, zip code (ET data), run time, and catch cup findings.
- App provides quick link to all Hydro-Rain® controllers for reference when programing.