This rugged valve offers key performance features found on Hydro-Rain HRP valves. Built with strength and endurance to handle the challenges of light commercial sites, the HRV is available in a host of variations. Designed for small landscape applications, the HRV is available in two 1″ body configurations: Female National Pipe Thread and PVC Socket. Each model is available with either flow control or a non-flow control lid. Flow Control models include a lever for easy activation of the solenoid. All models feature premium high-quality construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and Reliable Flow Control—Quick adjustment with water on or off reduces flow or shuts the valve off completely.
- Balanced Flow Design—Keeps equal pressure on both sides of the diaphragm while the valve is off, effectively increasing the valve’s longevity
- Quick-slip Glue Models Available—For fast, clean installation.
- Strong, Injection-molded Diaphragm—Exceeds industry standards for strength, flexibility and durability.
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Lid—For extra strength.
- Self-cleaning Filter—Pilot-flow 90-mesh (200 micron).
- Internal Bleed Lever—Makes manual (at-the-valve) operation easy and spray-free
- Captive Spring—Captivated Spring stays in place during diss-assembly
- Multi-Drive screws—Don’t worry about which tool to bring, the HRV has 4 captive multi-drive screws which accept Philips, Flat, and 1/4″ Socket
- Solenoid Lever—Available solenoid lever allows for easy manual activation of flow control valves.
- Three Year Warranty—Hydro-Rain warrants the HRV valves series to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Parts replacement only.