PVC-Lock® by Hydro-Rain® is a remarkable push-fit fitting for repairing or installing PVC piped sprinkler systems without toxic glues or primers. Each PVC-Lock® fitting contains a stainless steel
retainer ring and an O-ring seal, preventing leaking at both low and abnormally high pressures.
Using PVC-Lock® fittings allows you to “lose the glue” and reduces traditional installation times by over 50%. With PVC-Lock® you’ll leave your project with clean hands and a clear conscience knowing that your installation crew and the environment are being protected from harmful chemicals.
- Patent-pending design is100% tool and glue-free
- PVC-Lock® fittings cut installation time in half or more
- Patent-pending retaining system with stainless steel teeth grip pipe tightly for a strong, leak-proof connection
- PVC-Lock® fittings can swivel 360˚ around the pipe for easy sprinkler head orientation and adjustment
- For use with all brands and classes of Schedule 40 and 80 PVC pipe
- Removable and reusable using the PVC-Lock® removal tool
- Pressure rated for use on either side of the irrigation valve
Built for Speed Advantages
- Patent Pending “Push-and-Go” Design—100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half.
Built for Green Advantages
- PVC-Lock® Fittings are Chemical Free—Glue less, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.