Two-wire technology is often associated with gold courses or higher-end systems due to its perceived cost and complexity. However, with the High Station Count (HSC) controller and decoders, you get all the advantages of two-wire installations with smarter and faster technology. Now you can bring the power of two-wire control to more projects than ever before.
Insert the High Station Count Single Station Field Decoder (HSC-FD1) in the Two-wire path wherever you need to add an irrigation valve. The HSC-FD1 can support any Hydro-Rain valve. This is achieved by using AC power, the same AC power you are already experienced with, and is found in other traditional irrigation controllers.
HSC-FD1 decoders are small waterproof decoders and best of all they do not require special wire or connectors to function! We do include DBR/Y connectors to provide additional peace of mind.
Built for Speed
- Programmable and testable using the portable HSC-DP
- HSC-FD1 includes DBR/Y-6 connectors
- Receive error messages in your B-hyve Pro App
Built for Green
- HSC-FD1 does not require special wiring
- The HSC-FD1 can be controlled by EPA WaterSense approved controller using B-hyve algorithms
- AC technology in the HSC-FD1 reduces maintenance costs through simple electronics and durable construction