Reliable, Tough and Easy to Use—This Valve Has It All. The HRA Series valves deliver the goods in landscape sprinkler markets that require backflow prevention. Hydro-Rain’s HRA Series “Anti-Siphon” valves help protect potable water from backflow contamination, so their reliability is paramount. Not only must they must be rugged enough to provide continuous protection, but they have to do that in even the most punishing environments. The HRA series delivers the goods. Its advanced design incorporates an accessible commercial grade high heat resistant glass-filled lid and an atmospheric vacuum breaker to reduce the risk of backflow and contamination, meeting all ASSE, CSA and IAPMO standards.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and Reliable Flow Control—Quick adjustment with water off or on reduces flow and or shuts the valve off completely.
- Ultra Low Flow—Allows operation at lowest possible flows to boost water savings.
- Commercial-Grade Construction—Features glass filled polypropylene bonnet for reliable use even where sunlight creates temperatures near buildings of up to 137 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Buna-n Valve Seat—Delivers positive closure and eliminates weeping.
- Low-Flow Capable—Operates efficiently from 1 to 30 GPM.
- Stainless Steel Metering—Ensures optimal diaphragm performance.
- Manual Internal Bleed—Allows for fast seasonal startup and shutdown.
- Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker—Prevents back flow into water source (meets ASSE, CSA and IAPMO standards, Los Angeles City Approved).
- Model Versatility—Provides ¾” and 1″ compatibility with brass valve ASV footprint for easy replacement models.
- Three Year Warranty- Hydro-Rain® warrants the HRA valve series to be free of defects in material and workmanship for period. Parts replacement only.