Smart connectivity is now possible in a battery-powered sprinkler controller. Control multiple valves and flow meters. No electrical connection is required!
Utilizing built-in Bluetooth and 900Mhz LoRa radios, the controller can be programmed and monitored with select B-hyve Apps from any smart device. Connecting to a B-hyve hub or the cloud provides full smart watering using B-hyve WeatherSense technology.
An optional cellular module is also available!
Looking to install the CMS somewhere other than the valve box? The CMS can easily fit in it’s custom manufactured wall mount or a 2-1/2 inch pipe.
BUILT FOR SPEED ADVANTAGES
- Control and Monitor from Anywhere – Use the B-hyve Pro or B-hyve Ag app with CMS for full control
- Modular – Add the CMS Latching Solenoid Modules or CMS Flow Meter Module to meet your needs
- Two Connection Ports – Control one to eight valves with DC latching solenoids or monitor two flow meters
- Outdoor Rated Enclosure – Mount the CMS outdoors without worry! The CMS has an IP67 water-resistant rating
- Non-volatile Memory – Keep the most recent irrigation schedule even if the battery’s die
- Battery Powered – Use anywhere and see the current battery status in your app
BUILT FOR GREEN ADVANTAGES
- Add Control at any Valve – No need to dig a trench for wires or connect decoders.
- Battery-powered Smart Controller – Use the B-hyve Pro app with WeathSense technology for fully automated irrigation programming
- Remote Access – Access the controller from any web browser or select B-hyve apps for total control and monitoring