Smart connectivity is now possible in a battery-powered sprinkler controller. Control multiple valves and flow meters. No electrical connection is required!
Utilizing built-in Bluetooth and 900Mhz LoRa radios, the controller can be programmed and monitored with select B-hyve Apps from any smart device. Connecting to a B-hyve hub or the cloud provides full smart watering using B-hyve WeatherSense technology.
Looking to install the CMS somewhere other than the valve box? The CMS can easily fit in it’s custom manufactured wall mount or a 2-1/2 inch pipe.
BUILT FOR SPEED ADVANTAGES
- Control and Monitor from Anywhere – Use the B-hyve Pro or B-hyve Ag app with CMS for full control
- Modular – Add the CMS Latching Solenoid Modules or CMS Flow Meter Module to meet your needs
- Two Connection Ports – Control one to eight valves with DC latching solenoids or monitor two flow meters
- Outdoor Rated Enclosure – Mount the CMS outdoors without worry! The CMS has an IP67 water-resistant rating
- Non-volatile Memory – Keep the most recent irrigation schedule even if the battery’s die
- Battery Powered – Use anywhere and see the current battery status in your app
BUILT FOR GREEN ADVANTAGES
- Add Control at any Valve – No need to dig a trench for wires or connect decoders.
- Battery-powered Smart Controller – Use the B-hyve Pro app with WeathSense technology for fully automated irrigation programming
- Remote Access – Access the controller from any web browser or select B-hyve apps for total control and monitoring