These Hydro-Rain manifolds give you even more precision in a small, durable package. The manifold is screwed on to any 1/2 inch riser and contains 1, 2, or 4 individual outlets for 1/4 inch tubing. Each outlet provides a full flow of 25 gallons per hour.
How It’s Made
The Hydro-Rain line of micro-irrigation manifolds are made from high strength, UV resistant plastic. They are also resistant to the tough environment of any commercial landscape. The removable filter can be cleaned in seconds, cutting maintenance time to almost nothing.
Why Drip Irrigation?
Drip irrigation is all about accuracy, placing the water directly where it’s needed while also saving you time and money. Stop watering weeds, stop watering areas or plants that don’t need moisture, and most importantly, stop wasting money.
The Palm-sized manifolds are small enough to be discreetly hidden within your landscape and the lines of ¼ inch tubing can be pulled in any direction with the pivoting output arms.
They are ideal for effectively watering everything from shrubs, flowerbeds, groundcover, potted plants, trees, or other small bushes.
Features and Benefits
- VERSATILE: 1, 2, or 4 1/4 inch barbed ports with threaded caps to close ports not in use. Elbows rotate up to 270 degrees for easier line placement
- PREVENTS CLOGS: Easy-to-remove filter reduces debris from clogging ports
- EASY ATTACHMENT: Connects to a 1/2 inch threaded riser
- CONSERVE WATER: Use less water by converting shrub head watering to a drip irrigation system
- DURABLE: UV resistant materials provide years of service in commercial landscapes