On the outside, the HRZ two-in-one control zone beats the competition’s PVC construction hands down by offering the strength, durability, and environmental friendliness of commercial-grade, glass-filled polypropylene. The internals is just as impressive. The valve design allows it to handle flows as low as 0.1 GPM and as high as 5.0 GPM while withstanding pressures up to 120 PSI.
The filter module contains a 200 mesh filter that keeps lines free of debris and features the easy serviceability of a jar top with a flush port. The integrated pressure regulator module provides a constant pressure of 30 PSI. Best of all, the HRZ micro-irrigation control zone comes “drip-ready” with a Drip-Lock adapter that enables true Built for Speed installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ultra Low-flow allows operation at lowest possible flows to boost water savings.
- Smallest overall footprint reduces control zone kit and valve box waste.
- 100% Recyclable materials, PVC free!
- Stainless Steel 200 mesh filter provides large surface area for low maintenance.
- Compact designs fits snugly in 6″ round valve box or you can fit four in a standard box.