An industry first! The HRZ Series all-in-one drip control zone lays claim to being the industry’s first “one-piece” low-flow irrigation zone valve, filter, and regulator combination. Its compact design fits snugly in a 6″ round valve box, and two fit comfortably in a 10″ box.
On the outside, the HRZ all-in-one control zone beats the competition’s PVC construction hands down by offering the strength, durability, and environmental friendliness of commercial-grade, glass-filled polypropylene. The internals is just as impressive. The valve design allows it to handle flows as low as 0.1 GPM and as high as 5.0 GPM while withstanding pressures up to 120 PSI.
The filter module contains a 200 mesh filter that keeps lines free of debris and features the easy serviceability of a jar top with a flush port. The integrated pressure regulator module provides a constant pressure of 30 PSI. Best of all, the HRZ micro-irrigation control zone comes “drip-ready” with a Drip-Lock adapter that enables true Built for Speed installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ultra Low-flow allows operation at lowest possible flows to boost water savings.
- Smallest overall footprint reduces control zone kit and valve box waste.
- 100% Recyclable materials, PVC free!
- Stainless Steel 200 mesh filter provides large surface area for low maintenance.
- Compact designs fits snugly in 6″ round valve box or you can fit four in a standard box.
- One-piece construction features a low-flow valve, filter, and a pressure regulator.
- 1″ Low-flow valve operates efficiently from 0.1~5 GPM.
- Stainless steel metering ensures optimal diaphragm performance.
- Manual internal bleed enables water-efficient manual operation.
- Fast valve service pairs standard diaphragm with easy-to-service jar top.
- Fast filter service combines speed of flush port with easy-to-service jar top.