Congratulations! You have just moved into a new home and it has a connected controller already installed. To enable Wi-Fi, please download the fee B-hyve app to your device.
Once the app is installed on your device, create an account and select add device
If the device has not been connected to or the prior homeowner deauthorized the controller. #
- Choose “This is a new device”
- Follow the prompts in the app to set up the controller
- You may need to factory reset the controller to place it back in pairing mode.
If the installer did not leave a code, or the prior homeowner did not deauthorize the controller. #
- Contact B-hyve support at 1-800-488-6156 option 1 then option 3.
- Have your MAC Address ready. it is behind the LCD screen or inside the wiring cover
If the installer left you a code #
- Choose “I have a code”
- Type the code into your app.
- Each code can only be used once!
Once you have connected to the controller follow the in-app instructions to connect the controller to your Wi-Fi network.
- Open your B-hyve Pro app
- Log in, if needed
- Go to My B-hyve
- Tap on Devices
- Tap on the plus icon “+”
Connect Device #
- Select the device you are connecting to.
- It can take between 2 and 5 minutes for the app to find the device
- Select the device
- The last 6 characters of the MAC Address are shown in the app if you need/want to verify that you are connecting to the correct controller.
- Follow the instructions in the app
Get Access #
- Ask the homeowner to generate a code they can share with you. They can follow steps 3-5 and tap on “Generate Access Code” in the request access screen.
- Type the code they provide into your app
- You now have access to the controller.