Sharing a B-hyve device is very easy to do right from your B-hyve application. To share the device with someone else:
- Open the B-hyve Pro or B-hyve app
- Tap “My B-hyve” and then tap “Devices“
- Select the device you want to share access to
- Tap “Device Sharing“
- Choose between Guest and Manager (Managers have access to create/remove other Managers/Guests and can remove the B-hyve device from the account, but Guests can only view, edit, and run the device)
- Tap “Generate Access Code” (the code is automatically saved to your clipboard)
- Share the code with the other party
Once they have the code, they should create an account or log in to the B-hyve app.
- If this is their first device on the account, simply select the option that says they have a code.
- If they have a device on their account already, navigate to the “My B-hyve” page, and then tap on Devices. Now tap “Add Device” and select “I have a code”.
Note: Device Sharing is not available for Flood Sensors.